12 Jan Want to Raise Money for your school?
JOIN OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS PLEDGE SCHEME TODAY School bouncy castle hire Wakefield
Our exclusive Funding for SCHOOL scheme ensures your school potentially earns valuable funds from every Bouncy Castle Hire associated with your school.
FIRST ONE HUNDRED SCHOOLS LIMIT.
ONLY SCHOOLS WITHIN THE WF postcode area, School bouncy castle hire Wakefield
Up to 20% maximum donation on every private inflatable hire associated with your school.
HOW IT WORKS???
Register your School with Chris’s Castles Bouncy Castle Hire local School Pledge Scheme, School bouncy castle hire Wakefield
Advertise throughout your School and to families and friends of your School you are registered with Chris’s Castles Local School Pledge Scheme.
When family and friends of the school hire a bouncy castle they can choose to donate a MAXIMUM of 10% of the inflatable hire charge to your school fund.
(online bookings only with a school code)
We then add 10% of the inflatable hire charge to your school fund giving you a whopping 20% donation.
(the private hire MUST donate with the school code to qualify for the FULL 20% donation and MUST donate the maximum 10%. The 10% pledge from Chris’s Castles will become liable making the total donation of 20%.)
The DISCOUNT is ONLY available for a PRIVATE DWELLING HIRE.
(the hire is only for a single day hire pitched inside the PROPERTY boundary of the person claiming the discount)
(Limited to one hire per household per year.)
IT’S THAT EASY!!!!
PLUS- JUST BY SIGNING UP TO OUR REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL WILL RECEIVE ONE FREE BOUNCY CASTLE HIRE (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY) FOR THE SCHOOLS ANNUAL SPRING, SUMMER OR INDOOR WINTER CHRISTMAS FAIR WHERE ALL THE TAKINGS ARE RETAINED BY THE SCHOOL.
ONLY ONE FREE HIRE PER SCHOOL REGISTERED.
Chrisscastles -School bouncy castle hire Wakefield- Giving back to the community with our Local Schools Pledge.
*ALL OUR STOCK INFLATABLES ARE ANNUALLY SAFETY TESTED AND WE HOLD PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE TO £10 MILLION.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or questions you may have.
Looking for something fun to do check out our sister company now @ https://inflatableape.com/